Mother with daughter

Child Protection Concerns? See Janet P. Daby Law Office in the GTA

Is the Children's Aid Society Involved with Your Family?

I represent the parent(s) or caregiver(s) of children when Children's Aid becomes involved. I vigorously fight to return children to parental care, as well as advocate for child(ren) to return wherever they were living prior to Children's Aid’s involvement.

If you need someone to advocate for you with the Children's Aid, contact me so I can assist you before it is too late.

Copyright Janet P. Daby 2022 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice